Thursday, December 31, 2009

Deer at Tifft Farms

I bought a camcorder yesterday at the store. I finally figured out how to set it up around 5 o'clock this afternoon and went over to Tifft Farms to look for something to film. I got some good shots of some bucks behind the warehouses on the new road across from the playing fields. I apologize for all of the shaking of the camera in the beginning of the video. It is my first camcorder. I will divert all animal related questions to Pat Herbert, resident wildlife expert. Not sure how many points are on these bucks.In the second clip, if you wait until 0:40, there is a good close up shot of one of them. There were three different bucks in the same spot and around twelve females. Unlike your average South Bflo. bar where there are three females for every 20 males.

I see turkeys, coyotes, deer, etc. all the time around here. Hopefully, I'll be able to film them in your backyard and post them on this site. With my luck, I'll spot a bear or a giraffe walking down South Park Avenue and my battery will be dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment