Thursday, December 10, 2009

Check out my new Website

I have a new website. I think it's pretty interesting. It's still under construction. It might take a few more snow days to finish. Basically, I've been surfing local news sites for things that my readers might enjoy. I've put them all on one page for easy access. On this page, you can sign up for text message alerts regarding school closings, check out several sites that offer great local coupons, go to a site that lists the salary of every city of Buffalo employee, and go to a site that lists Brian Higgins salary as well as the salaries of each of his staffers. Every other local Congressman is listed also. If you find any other interesting links, please forward them to me. The page isn't pretty but there is a great deal of interesting stuff on it. Here is the link:
buffalocoupons.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment