I am very sorry to hear that my posts have upset a few South Buffalo families connected to the city. It was never my intention to single out one single family. It isn't just about one family. In my opinion, there are many people that have compromised their integrity by kissing up to certain elected officials over many years.
Despite a Master's Degree and 19 years of volunteer activity, I couldn't get an interview with the Buffalo Public Schools. It was at that point that I decided if I couldn't beat them, I was just going to make fun of them. I have instant access to thousands of families whom I've gotten to know over the past two decades. There's nothing you can do to change that. You don't even know most of these people because they are not political hacks-just everyday citizens.
Some of these political types are angry and upset that regular citizens can now question their leadership abilities. With 400-500 city of Buffalo residents reading this website each day, I plan on continuing to document things as I see them. Threats to relatives and acquaintances of mine won't stop me. As a show of cooperation, I'd like to offer this public service message to residency violator Jim Comerford. Just in case you need directions on how to get to city hall from your East Aurora neighborhood, I've printed them here for you. There's no need to thank me. If you don't want to be accused of a residency violation, simply sell your house in East Aurora and buy one in the city.
1. Start out going WEST on MAIN ST/US-20A/NY-16/NY-78 toward N WILLOW ST. Continue to follow US-20A W/NY-16 N/NY-78 W.
2. Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto BUFFALO ST/NY-16/NY-78/CR-572.
3. Turn RIGHT onto BOWEN RD/CR-242.
4. Turn LEFT onto JAMISON RD/CR-574.
5. Merge onto NY-400 N/AURORA EXPY.
6. Merge onto I-90 E/NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY E toward BUFFALO.
7. Merge onto I-190 N/NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY via EXIT 53 toward DOWNTOWN BUFFALO/NIAGARA FALLS.
8. Take the CHURCH STREET exit, EXIT 7.
9. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CHURCH ST/BROADCAST PLZ. Continue to follow CHURCH ST.
10. Turn LEFT onto DELAWARE AVE/NY-384.
11. Enter next NIAGARA SQ roundabout.
12. 65 NIAGARA SQ # 201 is on the RIGHT.