Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Thought He Was The Spokesman For Applebees


For the first time ever in my life, I think I'm speechless. You have to read this article about Buffalo Bills running back/millionaire Marshawn Lynch. Lynch, who just last week was sued by an Ontario woman for a hit and run on Chippewa St., is now accused of stealing $20 from Bill Crawford's wife at TGI Friday's. Crawford is a Buffalo police detective originally from South Buffalo. His brother-in-law, Richard Donovan, is the undersherrif of Erie County.

How stupid can you get? This is the same guy who brings his own vodka bottle into Chippewa St. bars because he's too cheap to buy drinks at the bar. I just wonder how many other people he has stiffed? This ridiculous $20 theft is going to end up costing him millions on his career. I forgot. Was this guy a blood or a crip? I can't remember. Lynch allegedly pulled the now all too predictable, "Don't you know who I am?" line after he stole the $20 bill. Yes, we do know who you are. You're Marshawn Lynch: Future back up running back of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
Marshawn Lynch accused of stealing $20 : Home: The Buffalo News

In a related story, Buffalo Bills linebacker Chris Draft spoke to a group of high school students this week about character development:

No comments:

Post a Comment