Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random thoughts from the ghetto-Volume 33

Photobucket

I look out my window and see the empty 40 oz beer bottles, hypodermic needles, crack pipes and abandoned shopping carts on my front lawn and begin to think. The end results have become known as my random thoughts from the ghetto...

-Its always funny when someone walks into a room with their fly undone. If your like me, you don't say anything, especially if you don't know the person. It's the same thing if someone has food stuck to their face. As long as it isn't me, I don't care.

-You can always tell whether you have a good job by the jury duty test. If you would rather be at work than jury duty, you are happy at work. If you are relieved to get out of work to go to jury duty, you should quit your job and find something more enjoyable.

-It would be funny if someone put a sign outside their store that said, 'No more than two adults allowed in the store at the same time.'

-The latest fad to quit smoking is the electronic cigarette. They even have fake smoke to make the smoker think they are getting the same experience. I'd like to know if they make electric cigars. I don't smoke cigars but I think it would look cool to smoke electronic ones, as long as I'm not inhaling the harmful carcinogens.

-One of the biggest cliches of election season is when the media pundits say,'This race will be decided by turnout. It's going to come down to who gets their supporters out.' No kidding. Isn't every race decided by this? It's like saying, 'This football game is going to be decided by the team that scores the most points.'

-I like the Mighty Taco radio commercial where the youth football coach talks about winning at all costs. When asked if they will still be going to Mighty Taco should they lose, he says 'Of course we are Timmy. We don't want to push this winning thing too far.' Then he says,'Now get out there and win!' It would never happen but it would have been funnier if he said, 'Now get out there and f%&*in$ win!'




No comments:

Post a Comment