Thursday, July 8, 2010

LeBron James fiasco

This whole LeBron James hype is ridiculous. ESPN is having an hour long special in which James will announce what team he is signing with. What a joke. This reaffirms my decision to get rid of half my cable channels. This proves that hyperbole is the greatest art form of the 20th/21st century. Who cares? Wake me up when James actually wins something.

Remember when great players stayed with one team their whole career unless they were traded? Now, it's not about the team. It's about how many jerseys they can sell. I hear James is going to sign with the Miami Heat with two other clowns I don't know anything about. I hope they lose and I hope they lose to Cleveland. Having three "superstars" doesn't make a team great. A great team has their superstars but they also have role players willing to do the dirty work necessary to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment