Friday, October 5, 2012

The Rooster's Super Bowl pick


 
The cock hasn’t crowed lately because of the death of a dear friend. But I've been solid with the books with 9 out of the last 11 plays. I do wanna say that in week 1, I did predict the fall of the Jets. The Jets suck. But the bills didn’t help me prove that in week 1. 

Remember, where you heard this first pick. I'm takin the Bills (+ 10). San Francisco has been rode around the country the last 2 weeks and ripe for a letdown. New Orleans ( –3.5) over San Diego. It will be a blowout. Pittsburgh (–3.5) over Philly. Another blowout. Jacksonville (+ 6) against Chicargo as Guido sez it. Monday night Houston (– 8) versus the NY Pets. Finally, I predict Houston will lose the Super Bowl to San Francisco 23 – 13 and a lot of people will flush their toilets at halftime.

Not to be outdone, Buddy the Book is predicting a Super Bowl victory for his beloved New England Patriots over San Francisco. The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment