Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 22, 1963


I'm usually not one for conspiracy theories, however, I do believe there was a second gunman in Dallas in 1963. The Warren Commission in 1979 agreed, but that was later changed. The sad part is we will never know. The way Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald makes me think it was done to silence him from spilling the beans. Ruby had a terminal illness at the time and didn't have much time left on this earth. It also seems likely to me that there were more than three shots fired. They claimed Oswald's three shots hit Kennedy twice and his secret service agent once. I believe it was an ambush and I would guess at least four shots were fired. A recent poll claims that 80% of Americans agree with my opinion, but it is just that. We will never know. Here is an interview from Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory with a man who was there on that day...


Here is a clip of CBS' Walter Cronkite giving the country the terrible news...



Finally, here is the assassination of the assassin. This is so surreal it almost looks fake. This was the model for the assassination of Heiman Roth in The Godfather. If Oswald was the only killer, he certainly got what he had coming to him...

Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment