Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chandemonium

When I heard coach Chan Gailey confronted fans at the Bills training camp in Pittsford, NY, I thought they were college students or drunken adults. I didn't realize the fans were smart aleck little kids. After looking at them in this clip, I'm glad the team avoided this section of the crowd with autographs. They look like a bunch of delinquents.

The verdict is still out on coach Gailey after I heard him on the radio talking about Marshawn Lynch. He said Lynch was a very good receiver out of the backfield. Lynch is a power running back. Now, Thurman Thomas, he was great at catching passes in the flat. Lynch? I don't think so, and I think most fans would agree. I'm hoping Gailey was just talking Lynch up in hopes of trading him at the time. Anyway, I do like the fact that Gailey has a redneck accent and shows enthusiasm towards the team.

In hockey, here's my favorite fan/player altercation. Tai Domi squirts a Philadelphia Flyers fan with a water bottle and the fan goes after him in the penalty box...

No comments:

Post a Comment