Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random thoughts from the ghetto-Volume 43

Photobucket

I look out my window and see the empty 40 oz beer bottles, hypodermic needles, crack pipes and abandoned shopping carts on my front lawn and begin to think. The end results have become known as my random thoughts from the ghetto...

-I wonder if Hosni Mubarak and Moammar Gadhafi are friends on Facebook.

-You can always tell a white trash street in South Buffalo. If it's a one way street, it is nearly impossible to get from one end to the other without encountering some kind of unnecessary issues. They either park their cars in the middle of the street, oblivious to the fact that there might be another car behind them. Sometimes, there's a moving van (after the landlord has finally given up on collecting the rent) parked on the side of the street. Because it is so big, it blocks the cars from getting by or you risk losing your side mirrors doing so. Other times, a trasher has one of their car's side doors open. If you happen to take it off, it will be your fault, of course. In the summer, there is the added benefit of six year olds running across the street unattended or if you're unlucky, you might end up witnessing a loud domestic dispute involving a babydaddy.

-Lately, I've been remembering my dreams when I wake up the next day, but only those involving utter chaos.

-Did you ever send a text talking about one of your friends and then realize you accidentally were sending it to the person you were talking about? I've actually hit send a couple of times and had to hit end to cancel the message. The dangers of electronic communication.

-I never thought I'd live to see the day where somebody would have an easier job than former Bills third string quarterback Alex Van Pelt. However, Sabres backup goalie Patrick Lalime does. When Ryan Miller needs a rest, they call up the guy from Portland (Enroff?) and Lalime still doesn't play. They do this so Enroff is able to get game action in Portland. Lalime basically gets paid to travel with the team and wear a winter hat on the bench.

-I noticed McDonalds has decided to sell hotcakes after breakfast hours after all these years. I was in line the other day at noon. The person before me and the person after me both ordered them. How come it took them so long to figure out they would be popular at any time of the day. Those things were selling like...never mind.

-One of the craziest things is when a religion has people who speak in tongues. I guess they call it glossolalia. I don't get it. It just seems like gibberish to me. Check out the women in the following short clips. What in God's name are they smoking?...




Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment