Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NT bus driver cleared of all charges


The students in North Tonawanda accused their bus driver of showing them inappropriate pictures from his cell phone. After confiscating his phone and examining it's contents, the police revealed there was never anything inappropriate on it.

Later, they realized none of the kids' stories matched and that three of them had been suspended from the bus a week earlier for discipline reasons. Oops. You would think they would have thought of that before they stole the man's phone and looked at pictures of how he spent last weekend. If I was him, I'd be driving my bus to the lawyer's office tomorrow morning...




Photograph - I don't want your
Photograph - I don't need your
Photograph - All I've got is a photograph
But it's not enough...



No comments:

Post a Comment