Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Smooth criminal


This is pretty funny. A burglar breaks into a house in Portland, Oregon and is surprised when the homeowner returns. He then calls 911, on himself. You have to listen to the tape. When the homeowner threatens to call the police on him, he says, "I already did." ...

Timothy James Chapek, 24, had allegedly broken into a home in Portland, Ore., and was taking a shower in the house when the woman who lived there returned about 7 p.m. Monday, according to police. Chapek leaped into the bathroom, locked the door and called 911. "I just broke into a house and the owners came home...I think they have guns," he told the operator according to the 911 audio tapes.


http://abcnews.go.com/US/home-intruder-calls-911-homeowner-caught-showering/story?id=13084609



It kind of reminds me of the bank robbing scene from Woody Allen's Take the Money and Run. The narrator of this film was brilliant. "A prison has not been built that can hold me. I'll get out of this one, if it means spending my entire life here."

No comments:

Post a Comment