Monday, September 7, 2009

We Got a Bleeder!




Here is a story about a 15 year old boy from Tennessee. According to the story, he has a habit of bleeding out of his eyelids whenever he cries. His mother took him to get help and the doctors said, "What the hell are we supposed to do about it?" Apparently, because of his condition, he has become a huge hit at both wakes and funerals.

Why couldn't this have happened to me? I wouldn't waste my time going to a doctor. I'd grab a big bowl of onions, stand in front of a makeshift shrine, and take donations from people as I cried "tears of blood" for them. I might even bless some of them.

We've all seen it before in cases across the country where people claim some tree is cut out to look like John the Baptist or some other holy figure. The interesting part of the article is where they claim it might all be a hoax. They think he could be performing some sort of trick to make it happen in an effort to gain attention. The kids today will do the darndest things!
Teen who cries blood gets help from experts - CNN.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment