Friday, February 18, 2011

Wisconsin Cheeseheads


Wisconsin is turning into Cairo, Egypt overnight as the public employee unions battle the newly elected Governor Scott Walker. I wonder how long it is before this scene gets played out in Albany. I don't know who is right or wrong in this debate. I expect the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Here are my two favorite signs from the protests.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a clip on the story from the Associated Press: From what I hear, Ritchie Cunningham and Carmine Ragusa support the governor's bill, while Laverne Defazio and Shirley Feeney think it will have a devastating effect on the Shotz Brewery...


Tommy used to work on the docks. Union's been on strike. He's down on his luck. It's tough. So tough...







No comments:

Post a Comment