Friday, May 14, 2010

Obama comment


People are a little annoyed at the woman's comment to President Obama in Duff's Restaurant yesterday. I'm sure some found it disrespectful of her. I guess the thing that annoys me the most is that it appears to have been pre-planned on her part. As soon as she realized she was about to meet the president, she must have thought "what is the most outrageous thing I can say to him?" Whatever happened to, "it's an honor to meet you, sir"? I'm not even going to repeat what she said, mainly because it's not funny and quite stupid, in fact. Buffalonians should be talking today about how well the President's visit went and how Brian Higgins looked like Mary Poppins holding his umbrella for him. Instead the nation is talking about some lady with an oversized mouth and a low class comment. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment