Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wake up sleepyhead

Some say I sound angry on this blog. I have to tell you, it couldn't be further from the truth. I learned a long time ago, you make your own breaks in life. I would never let any of these clowns get me down.

Penniless? Maybe. Angry? No way. When I go to bed at night, I know I've done everything in my power to expose these greedy bastards and I know it's driving them crazy. Of course, none of them even know where to find me to confront me so they go to friends and relatives and harrass them. I'm out in the community several nights a week with the people. Why would I expect the entitled to know where the people congregate?

Angry? I couldn't be more happy. This blog will continue to go out to thousands each month. I promise you, I will always be one step ahead of these fools. I believe many people are on my side and they know this. Louie, whoever you are. Thanks for this photo documenting Brian Higgins' 7 long years in Washington. Remember what my good friend Ghandi once said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then YOU win. I wonder if Ghandi had a blog???




Thanks for the pic brother Louie...

No comments:

Post a Comment