Saturday, April 3, 2010

Buffalo Flash Mob

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a mob constituted more than a dozen people? Of course this took place in the Elmwood Village, a place where they still hold people like Sam Hoyt in high regard. At least they took some time off from their usual full time occupation: protesting. If some of these people in their 20s want to have a public pillow fight, no problem. But some are in their 30s and 40s. Not cool. Put down your pillows, buy normal clothes, and go get jobs. My favorite comment underneath the story was, "This is a lead news story? It's 12 people hitting each other with pillows. I just got back from playing basketball at Delaware Park. There were fifty people playing. How come your cameras weren't over there?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment