Monday, February 20, 2012

You can't say the Blogger is biased




I received this email today (presumably from a Fahey supporter). Despite what the writer implies, I have no problem looking into poor government practices from either side. I could care less who likes me and who doesn't...

Hey Mike,

I notice you take great pride in presuming Chris Fahey leaves Brian Higgins' office every day at noon to start campaigning. But I guess it's ok when both of Kearns' assistants take their two hour lunch together leaving an answering machine to handle citizens concerns. What does this say about Kearns' leadership skills when he doesn't have enough gumption or common sense to make them go at different times? I know you won't print this because you are completely biased towards them.

Shows what you know, Aristotle. If this is true, Mickey should establish office rules and make sure someone is in the office at all times during work hours. In any event, neither candidate has bought, err, I mean earned my vote. Also, you should know the city hall Rooster was recently laid off and is currently volunteering his services to the community. Is there anyone on Fahey's side that would ever do that? I doubt it. The entitled aren't wired that way.


Hello
Is it me you're looking for?...

Share|

2 comments:

  1. Mike, having known Kearns and his office staff for a long time, I can tell you with certainty that this is patently false. There is always someone in the office and the door is always open. What more could you ask for from a full time staff?

    This reeks of desperation out of the Fahey camp. If Higgins really wanted to pack all of the state offices with his cronies, he would have been well-served to run a candidate with SOME experience rather than a glorified secretary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I've never had a problem with either of Kearns' staffers. They are both very nice people and work hard. I like Higgins but question why he always wants to anoint these blatant yes men. People in S Bflo can't stand yes men and once educated on them, won't support them.

    ReplyDelete