Sunday, February 5, 2012

Neighborhood political prostitutes prefer to be called sex workers



Whenever someone has the nerve to take on either one of the corrupt political parties, the hacks benefiting from the status quo love to try and portray them as crazy. Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Jimmy Griffin, and Carl Paladino are some examples that quickly come to mind. They don't walk lockstep with the status quo, so the powers that be try to downplay them by questioning their sanity.All it is is a weak effort to discredit them.

I always laugh when the political prostitutes try to complain about my little website to others, whom they incorrectly believe have some sort of control over me (the Rooster, Mickey Kearns, South District Police Chief). The only way someone would have influence over me is if they signed my paycheck. The last time I checked, I didn't work for any of the above people. The people complaining about me are so arrogant, they can't even question me directly. I guess that would be below them. My email address is everywhere, but instead they reach out to police officers and Councilmen.

The buck stops here. If you don't want to be labeled as a political prostitute, stop prostituting yourself to politicians and the political process. Others are sick of people like you. I talk to hundreds of parents every week. They can form their own opinion of me. As I said before, my blog is my way of having a seat at the table. A table the entrenched political people of South Buffalo don't want me at. The political people of South Buffalo don't want to hear the truth. It exposes them for being the selfish crooks that they are. Pack a lunch, friends. The Great Communicator isn't going anywhere. I enjoy writing and the 2,500 people who read my blog each week apparently enjoy reading it, too. If the political lowlifes don't like my blog, they should contact me directly or go jump off the Peace Bridge.


Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment