Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pizza Bowl

They're not kidding when they say the Super Bowl is really Pizza and Wings Day. I tried to order a pizza for 5:45 at 2:00PM from Imperial Pizza (thank you Jack and Robin for the gift certificate). The girl who answered the phone told me they could not take any more orders between 5 and 6PM. I said, no problem, how about 4:45? She asked me my name and she laughed when I told her it was Mike.

She said there were 2,000 Mikes in South Buffalo who had ordered pizzas today and I needed to give her a last name or a code name. I thought for a minute and then realized I didn't have a code name. I made a note in my things to do list to get one in the near future.

I told her my name was Mike Blake. She laughed and said I was the second Mike Blake to order from them today. I guess one of my cousins is watching the Super Bowl, too. Go Seahawks!...




No comments:

Post a Comment