Friday, June 15, 2012

Letter to the editor: No goal. No Joel












After Donny Esmonde professed his undying love for local flimflam artist Joel Giambra, I had several people ask my opinion on it. Since I do everything in my power to avoid Esmonde's schoolgirl rants, I was able to avoid reading it. Most WNY residents are perfectly happy with life without Joel. He is clearly a snake oil salesman. However, it doesn't surprise me that Esmonde is fooled by his nonsensical BS...


Luckily for taxpayers Giambra era is over


A May 20 Donn Esmonde column dealt with the possible consolidation of Erie Community College into one campus. He stated that maybe the Joel Giambra era is not over. That statement turned my stomach. I’m confident that the former county executive would fund this scheme by raising the taxes again.


Ron Ball
Cheektowaga

3 comments:

  1. "to avoid Esmonde's schoolgirl rants..." yea he does cry a lot i stopped reading him a long time ago, but r u trying to say YOU dont cry??? lol. only props u get is your a buffalo resident, esmonde most likely isn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he lives in North Buffalo, surprisingly.

      Delete
  2. you're, not your jon

    ReplyDelete