Sunday, June 3, 2012

Death Wish


 
Here's an early nominee for Imbecile of the Year. A 28 year old Poughkeepsie man was clocked going 193MPH on his motorcycle. Oh yea, did I mention it was raining out?...

ROSENDALE, N.Y. -- Authorities say a 28-year-old man in upstate New York has been charged with driving his motorcycle at nearly 200 mph on a highway in the rain.

State police say a trooper clocked Anthony Anderson of Poughkeepsie driving at 193 mph around 8 p.m. Wednesday in the southbound lanes of Interstate 87 just south of Albany. 
 SPEED DEMON: Man Gets 14 Tickets After Going 193 Mph On Motorcycle

I've been stranded in the combat zone
I walked through Bedford Sty alone
Even rode my motorcycle in the rain
And you told me not to drive
But I made it home alive
So you said that only proves that I'm insane

You may be right
I may be crazy
...

No comments:

Post a Comment