Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Higgins and Brown break up


Wait a minute. What does the rest of the South Buffalo Team think of Brian Higgins' breakup with Mayor Brown? Remember when these idiots were marching in parades with him and telling us how badly we needed his leadership?
Photobucket
In this photo here, Kennedy looks like he's out on a weekend pass. Look at the looks on their faces. They actually think they are movie stars.


From the Bufalo News...

After a warm personal and political relationship that once featured Higgins' endorsement of Brown's mayoral candidacy from the front porch of his home, the two find themselves sharply divided on key points.


Remember the fliers going around with Higgins walking side by side with Brown, while Tim Kennedy grabbed the mayor's balls? These two should be ashamed of themselves. Remember when I tell you. They care only about a very select group in the neighborhood: like-minded, inbred,pea brained sycophants. 

I feel bad for Higgins' and Kennedy's families. I do know several people from both of their families who are wonderful people. It's not their fault these two decided to sacrifice their integrity. Higgins has a reputation for strange behavior in Washington and Albany. Kennedy? He's just plain ass stupid. I'd tell him that right to his face, too. The only people dumber than Tim Kennedy are the people who alow his signs to be placed on their front lawns.
Higgins-Brown duet loses rhythm

12 comments:

  1. We all know tk is a jackass. voted for j.quinn because he was running against him. did tk and ray ray assault you? the way u talk about them makes it seem like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I just know how dumb he is and I don't think most of the voters do. It's my duty to explain to them that he is completely incompetent and possesses an extremely low IQ.

      Delete
  2. What type of strange behavior does Higgins have a rep. for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chasing men. Everyone and their brother knows that.

      Delete
    2. Thats a strong accusation to make, can you spell lawsuit?

      Delete
    3. Sorry if the truth hurts. The stuff you say about me isn't true. I guess that's the difference. You all hate me, which is fine, but I'm not the one walking around with dark secrets. You can make up whatever you want about me. I could care less. Anyone who knows me, knows it's simple BS. I'm sorry that your boy isn't what he appears to be. Why don't you sue me? Then, Higgins can call a press conference and say "I'm not gay" and the entire country can laugh about it. (See Chris Lee, Larry Adamczyk, Steve Pigeon, Anthony Nanula, Bob Tatu, the Judge from Ellicott Creek, etc.)

      Delete
    4. Who cares if he chases men? How does that impact his performance one way or the others?

      Delete
    5. I really could care less whether someone's gay or straight. However, when they get married and have kids it raises a question about their honesty and trustworthiness. If he's willing to lie about this, then what else is he lying about?

      Delete
  3. A lawsuit is already in the works,you better get used to living out of a cardboard box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealousy will make you miserable. case in point....ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think he's a homosexual, that's fine, but why are you lumping him in with a child molester and public figures accused of deviant behavior?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing against homosexuals, but the common denominator of all the people I mentioned is gay people in politics hiding in the closet. Many are married and have kids. Pretty shady/deceptive if you ask me.

      Delete