Saturday, June 25, 2011

International update: India


A 65 year old man who hasn't bathed in 37 years, says a priest guaranteed him a son if he followed this advice. Wouldn't you know? He has 7 daughters. I hate when that happens. To make matters worse, he's a farm worker who spends his entire days working in the fields...

Explaining his unconventional decision, Mr Singh claimed a priest guaranteed him a much-prized son and heir if he followed the advice.

Despite neighbors joking the sweaty farmer would be lucky persuade his wife to have any children at all, his religious guidance clearly failed - he has seven daughters.










Kailash Singh: The farm worker who has not washed in 37 years
Well, I stepped out the tub
I put my feet on the floor

I wrapped the towel around me and I

Opened the door

And then a-splish, splash
I jumped back in the bath
Well, how was I to know
There was a party goin' on?



Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment