Monday, June 13, 2011

Bomb scare at Transmit Middle School

Congratulations to these students at Transit Middle School, recently voted the number one middle school in Erie County by Business First Magazine. Your overly pretentious parents must be so proud...

AMHERST, NY-Amherst Police have charged two students at Transit Middle School in a series of bomb threats directed at the school.

After a week long investigation and with the help of the school's resource officer, police were able to identify the suspects.

Both are charged with falsely reporting an incident, a felony.

After being mugged and fingerprinted, each was released to their parents until their court date.


I can remember the last bomb scare we all experienced...


Talk to me, tell me your name
You blow me off like it's all the same
You lit a fuse, and now I'm ticking away
Like a bomb... yeah baby

Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment