Thursday, April 7, 2011

Extreme April Fools Joke



How come it seems like almost every crazy story these days is taking place at local Wal Marts? A harmless prank is one thing, but placing crazy glue on a toilet seat in a public restroom? Seems like this could be the work of an antisocial deviant. Police say if the perpetrator is caught, he will most likely be charged with 2nd degree assault. They are hoping the charges will "stick"...

Man Glued to Toilet Seat in Store Bathroom

ELKTON, Md. - Elkton police say a man became stuck to a department store toilet seat after someone spread glue on it.

It happened Thursday evening at the Walmart in Elkton. Officials refused to say how long the man was stuck before he was able to get help.

Police say emergency workers removed the seat from the toilet and took the man out with seat still attached to him. The seat was removed at the emergency room at Union Hospital.

Police say the incident is a second-degree assault case that may have been a random prank the night before April Fool's Day.

Man Glued To Toilet Seat in Store Bathroom

Oh, I'm leaving on that midnight train tomorrow
And I know just where I'm going
I've packed up my troubles and I've thrown them all away
'Cause this time little darling
I'm coming home to stay

I'm stuck on you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment