Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Movie review: Movie 43



The Ninja dragged me out to check out a movie I had never heard of before. Now I know why. Movie 43 was the worst film I've seen in over a decade. Directed by Peter Farrely, the movie is a series of short clips, each one more annoying than the last. 

The movie was extremely gross, but not in the funny way There's Something About Mary was. Think of the worst Saturday Night Live skits imaginable and then add disgusting sophomoric lines to them. Some of the actors were so horrible, I saw a guy two rows behind me puking in one of the theater garbage cans. Nothing against the Ninja. I was glad to get out of the house and he thought the movie was a serious movie about modern times. But it was supposed to be a comedy, and you could count the number of times the other 5 people in the audience laughed on one hand. A strange attempt at humor. I give it a 1/2 of a star (out of 5 stars).

No comments:

Post a Comment