Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where's the gong?


It's usually a bad idea when people famous for one thing, try their hands at another (see Michael Jordan's baseball career or Eddie Murphy singing My Girl Wants to Party all the Time). That being said, I have no sympathy for the 5,100 fans who paid $150 each to watch actor Charlie Sheen perform stand up comedy. What did they expect anyway? Most ended up walking out midway through the show.

I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. He is famous for being a TV actor. Now, he's became even more famous for being an addict. What ever happened to seeking help privately?

Sometimes the comments underneath the news articles are better than the stories themselves. One such comment underneath this story read, "I didn't even buy a ticket and I want my money back." I couldn't have said it better myself...




Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment