Monday, April 18, 2011

The dangers of blogging


A woman from Staten Island won a huge settlement of $850/month for life and the couple's home after a 1997 car accident left her too injured to work...

The payday ended when Brian McGurk went back to court after spotting a blog where his ex-wife boasted of cutting a rug and dancing "everyday for three years."

"My belly dancing is the reason why I adore myself so much," Dorothy McGurk, 43, posted on the blog, including photos of herself grooving at the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, a new age gallery in Chelsea.

"Today I decided to dedicate myself more to my dance," she wrote. "Even though I dance everyday, it's not enough. It won't be enough until I dance for you all, until you feel my euphoria.

"Today as I danced myself silly, I lifted my head and elongated my neck as I swirled around," she wrote in another post. "And then it happened, I got really, really high."

After reading her blog posts, the judge felt the ex Mrs. McGurk was too high. He decided her belly dancing career was over and it was time to return to work. Busted...



Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment