Friday, January 15, 2010

The Three Stooges: Tim Kennedy, Brian Higgins, and Steve Pigeon




I put together this short clip on Erie County Legislator Tim Kennedy who is being led by the nose and financially supported by Steve Pigeon. Recently, the two were seen eating pizza in the Main Place Mall Food Court (where the hell was my camera at the time?) I apologize for the rough transitions and the poor graphics in this clip. However, I'm sure regular readers of this blog have become used to them by now.


In all seriousness, I can tell you Tim Kennedy does not represent you or I. He represents Brian Higgins and a select group of union members. He recently supported Byron Brown over South Buffalo resident Mickey Kearns because he was told to do so. He has no mind of his own as you will soon see. Both Kearns and Mark Schroeder have chosen not to back Kennedy as his association with the notoriously corrupt Pigeon has people questioning his motives and integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment