Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Massa offers male staffers hands on experience


Congressman Eric Massa now says he groped a male staffer but it was not meant to be sexual (???). I don't know. He kind of has a Principal Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off vibe going on in this picture. Here's what he told Glen Beck on Fox News: "Yeah, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe and four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday and it was: "kill the old guy.' "

We get it. It was just a silly birthday thing! Isn't that what all straight guys do on their birthday? My 38th birthday is coming up this month and I have no intention of spending it tickling other guys. In fact, if Massa is straight (as he claims), this behavior is even weirder than if he is gay (which he obviously is). Do we really need our representatives rolling around on the floor and tickling their male staffers? If it was any other profession, it would be considered unprofessional, not to mention bizarre. Blame the current political system for producing freaks like "Baby Joe" Massa. "I don't trust that Bueller kid as far as I could throw him."

Massa says he groped male staffer -- but it wasn't sexual : Home: The Buffalo News

No comments:

Post a Comment