Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas From Byron Claus

Where is all the money that South Buffalo didn't get going? Haircuts. Mayor Brown alotted over $250,000 in grant money to four Jefferson Avenue barber shops. I wonder what Tony the barber or Bob the barber on Seneca St. think about that. What a complete waste of our taxes.

Here is an article about Gigi's Restaurant, another politically connected business. Read the following article about how many times the owner has been in trouble with the law. This didn't stop the city and the state from handing them $144,000 in grants. That's grants with a G, not loans with an L. Grants.
Popular restaurant went from hot water to grant bonanza : City & Region : The Buffalo News

I guess I went into the wrong business. Blogging don't pay the bills. I wish I would have went into the politically connected barber shop or restaurant businesses. I guess it's true what they said, "You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant."

No comments:

Post a Comment