Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random thoughts from the ghetto- volume 63

-Did you ever shake hands with someone and quickly discover they are missing a finger? Dude, let me know beforehand.


-I think everyone who's ever driven a car has come to a complete stop at a green light, which is 200% better than the alternative.


-80's South Buffalo trivia. Family members are not eligible (because we were just talking about this the other day). Who can tell me what the Silver Dungeon was?


-One time, I was at a small gathering and former Mayor James Griffin was there. We were talking about people who might be good candidates for Councilman. I told him I had heard a particular person was interested. The person was known to be a little different. Griffin's exact words were, "Yeah, I heard that, too. But he's kind of a "foul ball." You got to love when baseball metaphors are used to describe weirdos.


-We were talking about people the other day and my sister casually mentioned her next door neighbor, a guy named Dracula. Several people told him he had the look, so he started dressing up like the mythical creature and scaring kids on Halloween. Now, there's a guy who took the ball and ran with it.


-One thing people cannot stand is when they are reading a newspaper and someone stands behind them and reads it also.


-Among the many annoying parts of Facebook: When the site feels the need to announce to everyone of your friends articles you've recently read. Did any of these brain surgeons ever think of the potentially embarrassing positions they are putting people in? Mark Zuckerberg is the Antichrist.


-Did you see where Pakistani officials sentenced the doctor who gave up Bin Laden to American officials to 33 years in prison? That seems fair.

2 comments:

  1. "Among the many annoying parts of Facebook: When the site feels the need to announce to everyone of your friends articles you've recently read. Did any of these brain surgeons ever think of the potentially embarrassing positions they are putting people in? Mark Zuckerberg is the Antichrist."


    This is an option that you turned on when allowing an app to access your page. Judging by the template you use for this blog (circa 1998) you probably shouldn't throw any stones... but then again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't turn on this option. My comment was simply about FB. I've seen other articles friends of mine read, that I'm sure they didn't want shared. That's why I rarely sign up for any sharing apps. I tried to change my template but it kept on coming back as an HTML error. I know very little about computers but think I do a good job putting stories out there.

      Delete