Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tavern Manager?


 
I have to be honest. I have no problem at all with a Councilman working as a bartender. It's an honest job. It's hard work. And bartenders are close to the people. It's no different than a coach or a teacher running for office if you ask me. 


What I find funny, is the same people who judged Paddy Burke and Kevin Lafferty for being bartenders are now perfectly fine with Chris Scanlon being a bartender. And don't be fooled by the fake title of "Tavern Manager" they are trying to give him. It's just more lies from the status quo coat holders. But, like I said, being a bartender is a job. Around these parts, there aren't that many high paying jobs for people without college degrees. And most young people with degrees, have bolted.


Finally, I don't have a problem with Chris Scanlon personally. I've known him since he was 8 years old. I think he's a good guy. My problem is in the way he was anointed and will be expected to do whatever Byron Brown, Rich Fontana, and Damone Smith tell him to do. And just look who has gravitated towards him like a fungus, the McKinley Circle Lady. Being led to meetings by political types is the Kiss of Death in these parts. We all know where her interests lie. That's a bad first start, Scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment