Thursday, January 26, 2012

Southtowns Chainsaw Massacre



So the guy grabbed a chainsaw and cut down six utility poles. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Six months of grey skies and rampant unemployment will do that to you...

Gregory J. Seifert, described as a computer engineering wizard who attended the University of Rochester and held a significant computer programming job, has been repeatedly diagnosed with psychiatric illness, according to his brother. Unfortunately, according to the brother, Seifert refuses to take his medications and winds up in and out of trouble with the law.

Give the man a break. We all find different ways to relax. Maybe his was knocking out power to 6,300 customers. There's a fine line between sanity and insanity. Let's face it. The Bills suck! The Sabres suck! Our politicians are all criminals. If blogging wasn't a good outlet, I'd probably be heading down to Home Depot myself and picking up a chainsaw. My sentence for Seifert is no jail time and zero hours of community service.

Chain-saw figure cited as mentally troubled


Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind!
people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time!

All day long I think of things
but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me, occupy my brain?


Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment