Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random thoughts from the ghetto-Volume 55




I look out my window and see the empty 40 oz beer bottles, hypodermic needles, crack pipes and abandoned shopping carts on my front lawn and begin to think. The end results have become known as my random thoughts from the ghetto...

Some notes collected while wondering what ever happened to Joe Mesi's boxing career?

-When the Bills were 4-1, the announcers couldn't stop talking about how smart the Harvard educated Ryan Fitzpatrick was and how this intelligence transferred over to the football field. Then, all of a sudden, we finish 6-10 and he's no longer smart.

-Bills GM Buddy Nix has announced the recent signing of Michael J. Fox. He will be used primarily as a holder on field goal attempts.


-Say a prayer for our guys over there.

-I knew the blog was becoming popular. But even I was surprised to learn that UB was devoting a whole college course to studying the meaning of it next semester.

-The Bills season was so bad. Without looking it up, how many people could name the other two kickers that suited up for Ryan Lindell after he was injured?

-You know someone's annoying when they barely know you, yet refer to you as chief, boss, or papi.


-I don't like spinach.

-I picked up the Ninja to go to Pasquales Restaurant tonight and halfway there, he remarked that he had forgotten his teeth.



-This is a true story. A friend of mine in high school had an interview at our neighborhood McDonalds. Halfway through the interview, the flamboyantly gay manager asked him, if he could be one animal, what animal would he be? How this was relevant to flipping burgers, I will never know. Had it been me, I would have said, "This interview is over" and went straight to Burger King.

-Is there such a thing as a light alley or a low ankle sprain? As in, I suffered a low ankle sprain after I was mugged while walking down a light alley.

-Was that you I saw wearing the Hawaiian shirt, flashing your headlights at passing motorists the other night at South Park Lake?



-Free lunches during the 1980's were generally bad. But whoever created the mystery substance masquerading as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches should be charged with attempted murder. It was like 10 lbs of disgusting tasting toxic sludge combined with who knows what they passed off for jelly.


Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment