Monday, December 26, 2011

Glad the holidays are over. I value the normalcy that comes with everyday life. Had a nice Christmas and I hope all 12 of you did also. Not much in the news today. I think most of the mainstream media is still celebrating the holidays.

I'm on my way to work this afternoon. For some reason, the Google ads on my site have become more popular, lately. It's pretty cool to actually get paid for something I would pay to do (even if it is only a small pittance). I'm looking to raffle off some gift certificates to those who share my posts on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Would like to turn 200 readers a day into 1,000. Please let me know if you have a business you'd like to publicize. I definitely will be raffling things off some restaurant gift certificates soon, even if I have to buy them myself. Hope everyone has a great day. Was going to publish some random thoughts but they were fewer and slightly less interesting than usual.



Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment