Thursday, September 30, 2010

My target audience


I've been selling the anti-Cuomo merchandise for about a month now. One thing I've heard at least 20 people say is, "I have to get one of those shirts/signs for my father/grandfather!" Apparently, there are a lot of very angry, baseball wielding, old men walking around New York state these days. You know what they say, the older you get the wiser you become.

If your father, grandfather, uncle, or elderly neighbor reminds you of Walter Matthau's character from Grumpy Old Men, I have the perfect gift for them. One of my products. I know times are tough, but they're cheap and right to the point. I can ship them out right away very easily and they will love you forever. What old man doesn't hate the idea of another Cuomo reaching into their wallet? I have found my target audience. For the angry, old man in your family or on your street who just wants "those damn kids to stay away from his lawn!", I suggest you go to www.anyonebutandrew.com and buy one of my "Friends don't let friends elect another Cuomo" t-shirt, bumper sticker, or lawn sign.



Share|

No comments:

Post a Comment