Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Support the Blog through social media


 

If you're a fan of the blog, you could really help me out by promoting it through social media. The last thing the political establishment wants is more people talking about real issues. They don't want the truth getting out. The alternative has been much more lucrative for them, believe me.

Look for my personal page on Facebook and send me a friend request. Follow me on Twitter at MikeBlake7. Most importantly, when I post articles on these websites, please hit the share or Retweet button. 
 

You don't realize how much something this simple can help expand the readership. The more people who read the blog, the more accountable these scumbags will be held. Please help spread the word. Go forth and sin no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment