Friday, January 11, 2013

2 not on your side anymore

As someone who follows local news religiously, I found the next story quite strange. Newly elected County Comptroller Stefan Mychajliw spent years on WGRZ asking the tough questions. So, I found it rather surreal watching his former colleagues at channel 2 grill him over one of his recent appointees. It's funny, they talk about him and to him as if he is a complete stranger to them. I wanted to yell at the TV: "Hey Maryalice! That's your former coworker! Where's the happy talk we've come to know and despise?

Also, I find it funny whenever Scott Brown calls out the politicians. He, being the former political appointee of Erie County Executive Dennis "I have 4 children and 2 of them are adopted" Gorski. Here's the interview. It kind of reminds me of when Rob Ray and Matthew Barnaby used to fight after Barnaby got traded...
http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=195853

No comments:

Post a Comment