Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Three choir boys still at large



When they do catch the three suspects who beat up 96 year old East Buffalo resident Levi Clayton,I don't want to hear from their grandmothers about what nice young men they are. What I'd like to know is how many times each of them have previously been arrested? Who are the judges they've gone before and how long have their sentences been? Something tells me all three are very familiar with the criminal justice system.

If they continue to reoffend, why are they continuously allowed back on the streets? I wonder how many of the judges live in neighborhoods where lowlifes like these three are allowed to prey on innocent victims. If I lived in such a neighborhood, I might encourage my law abiding neighbors to take up arms. These scumbags obviously aren't worried about the judges and they need to be given something to worry about.
http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121127/CITYANDREGION/121129353/1109

1 comment:

  1. Da Nooze asks in their tyical dopey Neo liberal fashion, who could do this? Well pulitzer non winners, why not ask some Buffalo teachers that you're always trashing who could do this and I bet you'd get a short list real fast from every damned high school in the city. Think these dudes live in a bubble under Goodyear Ave?

    ReplyDelete