Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crazy train

Photobucket
The mayor will be watching the Super Bowl with the President this Sunday (and probably asking what inning it is). Meanwhile, parents with children involved in sports are continuing to spread the word about the meeting on Councilman Kearns' proposed youth sports/educational complex. Instead of kneeling before me and kissing my rings, the powers-that-be have sent out people in the neighborhood to do their bidding for them.Big mistake. Our job now is to start spreading the word about the meeting on Saturday, February 19th at 10AM at Bishop Timon HS.

I'm signed up to take an exam that day for Erie County. Because I'm not entitled to no show jobs like many in the political class, I have to do my best on my own. I'm ecstatic so far at the people who are planning on attending this meeting. I've had several conversations this week with people who are ready to take back their city from these political opportunists. When the mayor sent out his paid bird-dogs, he may have unintentionally awoken a sleeping giant...



I put together this tribute video. We will take back our neighborhood from these paid political sycophants. The people I've spoken to in the last few weeks are sick of a few sell-outs speaking for the rest of us. We know who they are. They are the people in the community who feel the need to mention their own name every five seconds or nominate themselves for "civic pride" awards. They think they're better than us and will soon find out this is not the case.They have about as much pull as Hosni Mubarak. It's 2011 and they don't control the press anymore. Everyone knows the neighborhood blogger controls the press, and these orphans will have to come to terms with this fact soon...


"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Mark Twain (and about 6 other people)

No comments:

Post a Comment