Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Random thoughts from the ghetto- Volume 64




I look out my window and see the empty 40 oz beer bottles, hypodermic needles, crack pipes and abandoned shopping carts on my front lawn and begin to think. The end results have become known as my random thoughts from the ghetto...


I'm so sick of Luke Russert. All his Twitter posts talk about the Bills, Buffalo, etc. He probably hasn't been to Buffalo in 25 years. One of the coolest things about his father was that he was an original. Dude, create your own identity.

-I think it's funny that the CEO at Roswell is named Donald Trump. When he introduces himself to people, I wonder if they laugh out loud or announce that they are Bill Gates.

-What's up with Cellino & Barnes new phone #? Everyone in WNY had the old number ingrained in their psyche. When you hear the new radio jingle, it sounds like the lady forgot the real number. What's next? Hurt in a car? Call Dave Smith.

-I can't believe how far boxing has fallen. Remember George Foreman at the Olympics waving the tiny American flag? I watched the Olympics religiously for two weeks (I work overnights) and I didn't hear NBC mention the sport once. And I saw motorcross at least three times.

-Speaking of the Olympics, did anyone see where Brazil's only goal against Mexico in the soccer final was scored by Hulk? I guess it's better than one of their stars in the 80s/90s, a guy named Caka. Who had the assist, He-Man?

-Funny that John Travolta is probably gay, if you believe the twelve masseuses who have come forward and accused him of lewd behavior. Next thing you know, they are going to tell us Horschack was gay. Jeff Conaway must finally feel vindicated. He told anyone who would listen that Travolta hit on him repeatedly while on the set of the movie Grease. Everyone thought he was making it up.

-Say what you want about the guy, he's had some iconic roles. Saturday Night Fever, Vinny Barbarino on Welcome Back Kotter, Grease, and Pulp Fiction (which I thought blew). He should even sue Larry the Cable Guy. In the classic Stephen King movie Carrie, Travolta played an evil teenager who slaughtered the pigs that would eventually be dumped on Carrie. When the other guy wouldn't do it, Travolta kept on saying Get er done in an exaggerated Southern accent. Go back and watch the film. Larry totally ripped him off by making a career out of this expression...










No comments:

Post a Comment