Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gabby Douglas responds to the hair police

I think it's ridiculous people are criticizing 16 year old gymnast Gabby Douglas. I'm glad she is not planning on changing her hairstyle to satisfy annoying critics...

"I don't know where this is coming from. What's wrong with my hair?" said Douglas, the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in team and all-around competition. "I'm like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?' It can be bald or short, it doesn't matter about (my) hair."

"Nothing is going to change," she said. "I'm going to wear my hair like this during beam and bar finals. You might as well just stop talking about it."

I agree with her. She's 16 years old and a great all around champion. She's also well spoken and has a terrific smile. And as you can see by this photo, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her hair... 







Gabby Douglas Doesn't Know Why Everyone's Talking About Her Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment