Sunday, April 7, 2013

What was he thinking?

WBEN's Tom Bauerle described me on the radio as a "crazy Left Wing blogger." Bizarre, since most of my posts lean slightly to the right.

Here's Tommy Boy unveiling his new look to his Facebook friends. This isn't as much of a hairstyle as it is a cry for help. None of us are perfect, including myself. But I've heard this new look described as "creepy" by more than one female observer. Zoolander on crack?

 I guess there's a reason why some people are on the radio and others are on television. Somebody needs to explain to Thomas Aquinas that he's a zookeeper talk show host in Buffalo, NY and not a Hollywood starlet. I am reminded by what Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart once famously said on the topic of obscenity: "I can't describe it, but I know it when I see it."It doesn't get any more obscene than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment