Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog on hiatus

Don't look for too many posts in the near future. I've debated whether to stop blogging altogether, or keep writing. It can be very time consuming and I like to spend my time exercising and traveling the world. So, I've decided to write sparingly.

I expect to have things to say on upcoming elections. The School Board race, next summer's mayoral election, and the next state Senate election. I don't plan on standing on the outside and watching the Old Guard/neighborhood clique types dictate what type of leadership we get. I know many of you who read this are non-political, family types who don't have the time to keep track of these liars.

I enjoy writing, but when it feels like a job, it's time to take a step back. I plan on becoming very involved in a few upcoming elections, so please stay tuned. The people in power do not like everyday people on the outside influencing elections with the truth. At the end of the day, all we have are our reputations. I could care less about how I am perceived within political circles. The only people I care about are regular people. I think we've accomplished a lot over the last 25 years and I look forward to accomplishing more. If you read the blog regularly, please send me a friend request on Facebook or Twitter. When I do post in the future, I will go through those channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment