Monday, September 17, 2012

Man vs. machine


 


In Maryland, it's like something out of George Orwell's 1984. Angry residents have been vandalizing cameras used to catch speeding motorists. So authorities have now purchased cameras to monitor the cameras...

Prince George's County cops announced they are installing new cameras designed to keep a watchful eye on the Maryland county's speed cameras, WTOP reports.
Since April, six speed cameras have been attacked by angry citizens, according to WTOP. One camera was shot at and another burned.

These speed cameras are a joke. They are nothing more than a money grab, another tax for politicians. In Washington D.C., speed cameras raked in $55 million in 2011. Empty Suit Brown and Joe Golispek wanted to install them here, but thankfully enough people protested.  How have we managed to survive all these years without them?
Cameras Installed To Watch Cameras That Watch You

I'm just an average man
with an average life
I work from nine to five,
hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone
in my average home
But why do I always feel like
I'm in the twilight zone and

I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy...






No comments:

Post a Comment